The Great Green Move | TKGS Homecoming 2016
We have received enquiries about whether additional places will be made available for this event. As there is already a very sizeable group, we regret that we are unable to offer more tickets.
Ex-TKGians who would like to visit the school before we move to the holding site may do so from now till Friday 18 November 2016 on weekdays till 5pm. You need to sign in at the Guard House and please bring some identification to clear security.
Thank you for supporting our alma mater.
Our campus at 20 Dunman Lane will be upgraded! Before we move to a holding site, gather your classmates and join us for an evening of fellowship.
Doors open at 4pm
Dresscode: Shades of green
- Netball and kinball games (5pm) - sign up with friends from your cohort for a friendly match
- Singathon (5pm) - sing Kbox-style and raise funds for the new campus facilities
- Dialogue with architect (6.15pm) - an exclusive interview with the architects recreating the TKGS campus
- Dinner by the campfire - good food, great company!
- Yellow wall graffiti - paint your vision of TKGS 2020
- TKGS truly photobooth - back by popular demand, instant prints of homecoming memories
* This event is for former students and staff of Tanjong Katong Girls' School only.
* Ticket of $20/pax includes dinner, a drawstring bag and giving to school building fund
* Payment is non-refundable, unless event is cancelled by organiser.
For enquiries, email email@example.com
Organised by TKGS and TKGS Alumni